As a highly respected, experienced human resources professional, Candace Day-Butler has a proven track record of strategically building and leading high performing organizations. Prior to joining Ensign Natural Resources, Day-Butler served as the Vice President of Human Resources for Madison Marquette. With over 13 years of experience in upstream oil and gas and commercial real estate organizations, Day-Butler oversees the development of strategic HR plans while also managing all employee relations, talent planning and acquisition, compensation, and organizational development, playing an integral role in the rapid growth of Ensign Natural Resources. Her focus on employee empowerment and dynamic culture will ensure that Ensign Natural Resources fulfills its objective of setting new industry standards through strategy, culture, and technology. The search for a Director of Human Resources was part of the recruitment process outsourcing partnership between The Mize Group and Ensign Natural Resources that began in August 2018.
The Mize Group Candidate, Candace Day-Butler, Lands Director of Human Resources Role at Ensign Natural Resources
- LinkedIn Tips: Profile Picture
- We would love to hear from you!
- Quick Company Announcements!
- New Website Announcement
- The Mize Group, Brad Stevener, named Environmental and Regulatory Manager for Ensign Natural Resources
- The Mize Group Candidate, Max Seewann, Selected by Ensign Natural Resources as Chief Accounting Officer
- The Mize Group Candidate, Candace Day-Butler, Lands Director of Human Resources Role at Ensign Natural Resources