Concluding the search for a Chief Accounting Officer, Ensign Natural Resources has selected Max Seewann as their Chief Accounting Officer. Seewann previously served as Controller and Director of Joint Ventures at Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc. Currently, Seewann oversees all functional responsibilities of the accounting team, while leveraging his prior transactions advisory experience. Seewann helps lead financial due diligence over prospective acquisition targets, negotiates purchase and sale agreements, and coordinates integration of assets acquired. Seewann’s 20+ years of experience combined with a proven track record of accuracy and financial integrity ensure his ability to build a world class accounting organization. The search for a Chief Accounting Officer was completed by The Mize Group of Houston, TX.
The Mize Group Candidate, Max Seewann, Selected by Ensign Natural Resources as Chief Accounting Officer
- LinkedIn Tips: Profile Picture
- We would love to hear from you!
- Quick Company Announcements!
- New Website Announcement
- The Mize Group, Brad Stevener, named Environmental and Regulatory Manager for Ensign Natural Resources
- The Mize Group Candidate, Max Seewann, Selected by Ensign Natural Resources as Chief Accounting Officer
- The Mize Group Candidate, Candace Day-Butler, Lands Director of Human Resources Role at Ensign Natural Resources